The Anti-Hustle Method private podcast
The Anti-Hustle Method is a private "mini series" productivity podcast for solopreneurs, multi-passionate creatives, and business owners who are ready for a revolutionary new approach to business... with transformational mindset shifts and an approach to productivity that actually WORKS (Goodbye, toxic hustle culture!).
Here’s what you’ll learn in this podcast…
- One of the most underused skills in business that you NEED to start tapping into.
- The big problem that happens when you get ahead of yourself (do NOT skip this step!)—plus how to know if you're relying on external validation too much.
- An important concept to consider when you are defining the term "success."
- Why you're doing it wrong if your business feels like "hard work" (and what to do to fix that).
- 5 questions that will strengthen your relationship with your business.
- Why it's so difficult for you to take action on your ideas and plans, plus an important concept to keep in mind when you're customizing ANYTHING in your business.
- The problem with toxic productivity, hustle culture, and glorifying "busy" work… and what you need to do if you feel like all of the tasks on your to-do list are important and urgent.
- The #1 mistake you're making in your business, right now—AND the #1 most common denominator among Sagan’s most successful solopreneur clients.
- Why failure isn't something to fear (and what you ACTUALLY need to be much more concerned about).
- The specific shifts you can make to overcome procrastination and perfectionism.
- 4 questions that will help you be the catalyst for your own success.
Want all of that for yourself?
"It's 10 episodes long, plus it comes with some journalling prompts. Honestly, it's more like an e-course [than a podcast]!
It's really really great, really helpful—especially if you're someone like me with ADHD."
- Kylie Hodges, business coach for perfectionists
StartEp 1: Enthusiastic yeses (14:39)
StartEp 2: Validation & success (9:03)
StartEp 3: Business & relationships (10:16)
StartEp 4: Imagination & execution (10:45)
StartEp 5: Toxic vs. anti-hustle productivity (13:51)
StartEp 6: Simplicity magic (10:37)
StartEp 7: Fear & stagnation (14:37)
StartEp 8: Overcoming disempowerment (10:17)
StartEp 9: Self-trust & self-honesty (10:14)
StartEp 10. Creative opportunism (9:20)
Each episode includes:
- Inspirational, motivational content to help you look at your business in a new (stress-relieving!) way
- Downloadable audio file
- Sneak peek "taste" of the 9 core lessons you get inside Sagan's signature program, Productivity Powerhouse (each of the episodes aligns with each step inside the Productivity Powerhouse framework, so you're getting an awesome behind-the-scenes opportunity to check out a small piece of that curriculum)
- Word-for-word transcript
- 3 journalling prompts for processing what you learned—and to take ACTION on your newfound mindset shifts
Sagan Morrow teaches busy, time-crunched solopreneurs how to build their own successful home-based businesses—without the overwhelm—through her online courses and business resources at SaganMorrow.com, including her signature program, Productivity Powerhouse. She specializes in productivity tips and action-oriented strategic planning for multi-passionate creatives.
Sagan has over a decade of experience as a freelance writer and editor and hosts the Indie Author Weekly podcast. When she isn’t teaching solopreneurs or doing freelance work for her own clients, Sagan writes polyamorous romantic comedy novels.
Frequently Asked Questions
"Sagan's style is soothing and relatable... I wish I'd discovered her 20 years ago!"
- Diane M.